Monday, June 11, 2012

Moscow - See the Russians everywhere, Dancing in their underwear, ho, ho ho ho ho HO!

Phew! We have seen an amazing amount - the blog is way way behind and the picture sorting, culling etc is even worse. We have barely had a spare moment - this cruising business is hard work. We have filled every available moment with a trip to somewehere. We are now in Moscow, on the river, beside a park. Have been wandering the countryside today and tonight is a late bus trip to see the lights and a river cruise so I best get the body organised! I must do a bit of writing of detail tomorrow afternoon if I get the chance. We are off on the Metro tomorrow into the centre of the city. There will be a large protest in Red Square so we might not be able to get in to have a really good look. We have peeped in through the gates! Also spent hours in The Kremlin and we have seen the Faberge eggs.

I just sorted the pictures from our first full day and thought that I would post a couple of The Winter Palace - I did not know where to begin. Such an amazing building with an equally amazing history. The contents could be summed up in one word - WOW!






3 comments: